Admission is granted based on the vacancies and it is not denied on the basis of caste, creed, sex etc.Though it’s not mandatory, it is recommended that the students take an informal test (about 30-60 min) on any day during the office hours, as it serves as a tool to understand the prior knowledge of the student and inform the teachers & parents accordingly. There are no passing marks in the test and admission is on the performance in that test. Test may be taken even after the admission process is completed.
LKG : 3+ years as on Mar 1st
UKG : 4+ years as on Mar 1st
FEE : The below fee includes the tuition fee, language labs, science and computer labs, smart classes, library, exams, games & sports, co-curricular & extra-curricular activities that are conducted during school timings.
Books & Uniform : Cost is not included in the above fee. Books & Uniform accessories will be available in the school, it is not mandatory to purchase them from the school except for some academic material, School Diary, T-shirt etc which may not be available outside. However, there will be at least 10% discount on most items available at school counter.
Admission Procedure 2020-21
Please meet Admission officer for prospectus, admission forms, date of test and interview. Registrations will start from February 7 th ,2020 onwards.
1. Kindly go through the prospectus in detail and make your list of queries. Just in case you wish to see the school, you can visit us on any Saturday, with prior appointment.
2. Submit the admission form with the required documents.
3. The Front office co-ordinator will give you the date of test and interview.
4. A test shall be conducted as follows :
The examination would be based on the syllabus that a child has studied in previous classes. There is no fixed syllabus. Students will be evaluated for spellings, readingand recitation along with written test. Students must carry a pencil box as required. An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
5. The results will be displayed on the notice board, if student is offered a place in the school (and the parents wish to accept it) and on the basis of the performance of the student, an admission grant slip will be issued. Thereafter, parents will be requested to submit all pending documents and fee as per the schedule given within two days from the date of the results.